- We welcome all our guests personally. We are always there when you arrive, to welcome you, to show you around the house, give you the keys, and help you with any questions. And we are available throughout your stay should you need us, whether it’s an issue with the house, or just general advice about what to do in the area
The Cottage is the oldest property in the hamlet. It is the original farmer’s dwelling and has a more cosy feel.
A small wooden spiral staircase leads to the third bedroom in the eaves, where you can see the pool from your bed. It has a wash basin and a WC (but no shower), and is popular with children.
The property has wi-fi, a flat-screen TV, satellite TV, a CD player, and an iPod dock.
Rates Per Week Saturday to Saturday
The above and beyond effort that Nick & Rosemary went to make us feel comfortable and informed made this a truly special family week. The restaurant recommendations, the pool, the personal greeting and the little things like the DVD collection kept adults and kids occupied, satisfied and well fed. Thanks fro sharing the Cottage with us and congratulations on making this into the perfect base for enjoying this slice of paradise.
Steve, Anna, Jacob & Jessica, Hong Kong
Thank you so much Nick & Rosemary for a holiday that was an all round success. From your first email up to your warm and personal welcome, everything was just perfect. During our stay we loved discovering the villages in the morning before spending the rest of the day by the pool. We especially enjoyed playing with little son in your beautiful garden. Many thanks. We hope to see you soon!
Carole, Cliff, & Till, Luxembourg
Year number three at the Cottage – it just keeps getting better! See you next year!
Frank & Barbara, San Diego, CA
The Bastide is the most contemporary of the houses, and has its own large swimming pool. It has 3 double-bedrooms and sleeps 6 people.
The sitting/dining/kitchen area is open-plan, with glass doors leading on to the terrace. There are three large comfortable sofas, a dining room table that seats 8, and a fully-fitted kitchen.
There is a flat screen TV (with British free view), a DVD player, and a CD player (with iPod dock). There is free wi-fi access throughout.
The terrace is shaded by a large vine-covered canopy. There is a seating area, a dining table that seats 8 people, and a good sized barbecue. The swimming pool is 11×4 metres and built with traditional Provencal stone surrounds. The views of the sunset over the village of Gordes are particularly spectacular! The master bedroom has a large four-poster super king size bed (190cm x 200cm), with a contemporary en-suite bathroom including bath, shower, and double sink. Bed linen and high quality quilts and towels are supplied.
The second and third bedrooms can either be super king size doubles, or twins depending on your requirements. They share a large, modern bathroom, with bath, shower, and double sink.
The Mas is a low 3 double-bedroomed house that sleeps 6 people. It has a large private swimming pool and a traditional feel. It has a glass-fronted, open-plan sitting/dining area that leads on to a large shady terrace that is perfect for keeping out of the midday sun. Adjacent to the terrace is a TV room, with a large flat screen TV, British freeview satellite, a DVD player, an ipod dock, CD player, and stereo. There is free wi-fi throughout, and a large selection of DVDs to choose from.
There is a large Provencal kitchen, with a high beamed ceiling and a bay window looking out across the garden. The kitchen is fully-fitted with cooker, American fridge, micro-wave, and dish-washer. Next door is a laundry room with a washing machine and plenty of storage and hanging space. The terrace is covered with traditional tiles, and has a great view of the Luberon mountains. There is a large comfortable seating area, a dining table that seats 8, and full barbeque facilities.
The village of Roussillon can be seen from the garden, and it comes with a large round pool (9 metres in diameter).
The master bedroom has a large super king size bed (190cm x200cm) with a recently renovated en-suite bathroom area. The second bedroom is a very spacious super king size double, and the third bedroom is a smaller standard size double. The second and third bedrooms share a bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath, shower, and double sink.
The Little House:
The Little House has two double rooms, and sleeps 4. Although the smallest house in the hamlet, it has a large garden surrounded by oak trees.
On the ground floor there is an open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting room area. The kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge/freezer, small dish washer, an oven, and a microwave.
The ground floor has wi-fi, a flat-screen TV with British satellite television, a DVD player, CD player, and iPod dock.
Both bedrooms are on the first floor – they share a recently renovated bathroom with shower, sink, and WC. The ground floor leads on to a large terrace and a sun deck with views of the local village, Joucas.
The garden has an above-ground pool (7m diameter) which has been partially buried.
Amenities & Services
- We provide all the linen you need. Sheets & towels included.
- A daily cleaning service is available upon request at a rate of €20.
- 2 Fridges - one small/one Large Fridge/Freezer
- Electric Oven, Gas Hob, Microwave Oven
- Toaster, Kettle, Filter Coffee Machine
- Nespresso Inissia Coffe Machine
- Dish Washer, Sink
- Cooking Utensils, Pots & Pans, Crockery & Cutlery
- British Satellite TV (Freeview), HD Flat Screen TV
- DVD Player (with large DVD library in Summer Kitchen)
- iPod Dock Connector, CD Player
- Portable Electric Fans
- Electric Radiators, Heated Towel Rails
- Large Open Fire in Entrance Hall Area
- Wood Burning Stove in Sitting Room
- Starter Supply of Logs & Kindling
- Dining Table and Chairs for Six & Fireplace
- Either Super King Size Bed (190 x 200 cm) or Two Twin Beds
- Wardobe, Chest of Drawers, Bedside Tables
- Shower, Sink, WC, Heated Towel Rail, Hairdryer
- Super King Size Bed (190 x 200 cm) or Two Twin Beds
- Wardobe, Chest of Drawers, Desk
- Shower, Sink , WC, Heated Towel Rail
- Super King Size Bed (190 x 200 cm) or Two Twin Beds
- Cupboard with shelving, Chest of Drawers
- Sink, WC
- Tavel Cot, High Chair, Baby Gate Available